IT SERV offers an epidemic monitoring software that allows the monitoring and epidemiological surveillance of pandemics.
It also allows us to enter the data collected from the different health structures involved in this program and to generate the necessary reports in order to study, analyze and fight against epidemics. This software also improves the rapid flow of information between the different stakeholders in the epidemic surveillance program, thus managing their activities and monitoring the indicators derived from the different data collected.
- Regional and local data collection and entry by operational teams
- Consolidation processing with configurable business rules.
- Quality control of data entry and treatment of inconsistencies and errors.
- Development of national statistics and indicators for epidemic surveillance.
- Generation of alerts based on configurable thresholds for the different indicators.